starburst + floral quilt boiler suit, large
Shipping calculated at checkout.
these boiler suits are designed based on 1930's workwear coveralls. made using vintage/used/recycled quilts, these one of a kind jumpsuits feature arm buckle adjustments and front, back and chest pockets for full functionality.
size large (tall):
25” chest (laying flat)
22” across waistband
24.5” across hip
21” top of shoulder to top of waistband
30” leg inseam
64.5” total length
pant length can be hemmed upon request. please email email@example.com for inquiries.
each piece of clothing we make is unique and has its own story. the fabric we use is vintage, so there may be “imperfections” in the form of mended areas, patches + distressing.
handmade in austin, tx
- custom-made orders can take up to 6-8 weeks to create. readymade orders will ship within one week.
- all domestic orders are shipped by usps priority mail
- we ship worldwide using usps international priority mail. you are responsible for all customs duties + taxes that your country expects you to pay to receive your item.
- we are not responsible for packages that are lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
- you will receive a confirmation email immediately after your order is placed. once your item has shipped, you will receive another email with tracking information. if you do not immediately receive a confirmation email after placing your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to update your email address.
- items shipped via USPS priority mail are insured by USPS for up to $100.00. if you'd like to add additional insurance to your shipment, email email@example.com
- readymade items must be returned within 5 days of you receiving the item. items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged with tags still attached. you are responsible for all shipping costs, and you will be reimbursed using your original form of payment upon us receiving the item. Any item on sale or purchased as part of a sale (BOGO, percent off etc) is final sale and not eligible for return.
- custom orders are exchangeable for store credit only within 5 days of you receiving the item. you are responsible for all shipping costs, and you will be issued a gift card in the amount of the returned item. we do not cover the cost of any materials you supply. we do not currently accept any exchanges. you will have to go through the return process and order a new product afterwards. Supply orders (orders where you supply your own materials like quilts, bandanas etc) are not eligible for return. Any item on sale or purchased as part of a sale (BOGO, percent off etc) is final sale and not eligible for return.
- all personalized items (name embroidery) are final sale
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number to begin the return process.
- alterations are accepted on a case by case basis. if you have a garment that needs additional alterations, please email inquiries to email@example.com. alteration fees are subject to change, and may be provided upon request.