parasol floral painted quilt - last chance quilt
Shipping calculated at checkout.
this listing is to purchase the quilt pictured ONLY. this quilt will not be made into a garment unless the checkbox below is selected and you have purchased the additional charge.
last chance quilts are non-returnable and are final sale.
each quilt we sell is secondhand, vintage or recycled, and each has its own story. each quilt may have "imperfections" in the form of distressing, holes, stains, discoloration etc.
all custom quilt garments are made to order and may take 4-6 weeks to make and ship your item.
- custom-made orders can take up to 6-8 weeks to create. readymade orders will ship within one week.
- all domestic orders are shipped by usps priority mail
- we ship worldwide using usps international priority mail. you are responsible for all customs duties + taxes that your country expects you to pay to receive your item.
- we are not responsible for packages that are lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
- you will receive a confirmation email immediately after your order is placed. once your item has shipped, you will receive another email with tracking information. if you do not immediately receive a confirmation email after placing your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to update your email address.
- items shipped via USPS priority mail are insured by USPS for up to $100.00. if you'd like to add additional insurance to your shipment, email email@example.com
- readymade items must be returned within 5 days of you receiving the item. items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged with tags still attached. you are responsible for all shipping costs, and you will be reimbursed using your original form of payment upon us receiving the item. Any item on sale or purchased as part of a sale (BOGO, percent off etc) is final sale and not eligible for return.
- custom orders are exchangeable for store credit only within 5 days of you receiving the item. you are responsible for all shipping costs, and you will be issued a gift card in the amount of the returned item. we do not cover the cost of any materials you supply. we do not currently accept any exchanges. you will have to go through the return process and order a new product afterwards. Supply orders (orders where you supply your own materials like quilts, bandanas etc) are not eligible for return. Any item on sale or purchased as part of a sale (BOGO, percent off etc) is final sale and not eligible for return.
- all personalized items (name embroidery) are final sale
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number to begin the return process.
- alterations are accepted on a case by case basis. if you have a garment that needs additional alterations, please email inquiries to email@example.com. alteration fees are subject to change, and may be provided upon request.